…"But the Word of God is not chained or imprisoned!" 2Tim. 2:9
1. He plants you according to His plan.
Read Romans 8:28-29
2. He walls you in with His grace.
How has He protected you this week?
3. He tends you with His love.
No one loves you like God loves you.
Read Isaiah 40:11
4. He weeds out your unhealthy branches with His loving discipline.
Take Hebrews 12:11 to heart, and prepare yourself for new fruit.
5. He protects you with His divine power.
Nothing touches you that God does not allow. Trust Him to grow His best fruit in you today.